Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have I Mentioned 'I HATE people'?

No, REALLY.... I truly do hate dealing with people on a daily basis. I consider myself a "people person". But I think it's an act. If it weren't for the graveyard rattling around in my closet, I would totally be a politician. I can wheel and deal and smile and tolerate....as long as the cameras are rolling and there are soundbites to be made. But close the door and I'd turn into a one-woman gripe session about how ridiculously lame people truly are and how intelligent people are
not doing their part in repopulating the planet with our kind fast enough!

You know that comedian from the "blue collar tour" (can't remember his name) who hands out
signs to everybody ("Here's your sign") due to the stupid questions they ask? I'm wondering if that could be written into a bill and pushed through Congress. I'm sure it'd go over better than
national ID cards. Anyone who is stupid would be required to wear a t-shirt that says STUPID on it or a plaque around their necks. Then those of us who are too busy to deal with insipid questions like, "What's the difference between a 16-inch pizza and a 12-inch pizza?" or "Why did you forget that?" or "Why is it so doggone hot? ((question asked on 12 August in the state of Texas))", could avoid being asked the questions in the first place AND avoid 8-10 years in the slammer for aggravated assault. Dude is on to something with that sign thing.

Speaking of which, I have to go to the post office now and deal with sign-wearing candidates.
So, perhaps I'll blog poetic later.

2 comments:

عزت عادل said...

thank you

EZAT1010@yahoo.com

www.aflamcity.blogspot.com

WoahNelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.